Blind 2010 ticket purchasing, booking notes and conditions of sale
You may buy as many tickets as you require in any one session up to a maximum of ten tickets per day, and you may go back into the ticketing service at any time to buy additional tickets. You can not amend an existing purchase using this service. If you have a particular need to change an existing order then please email us.
Admissions are not on a game-by-game basis, but via a day pass, enabling you to see a number of matches. Please note that tickets are non-transferable. Each ticket costs £5, and as part of the booking process, you will be asked to supply an email address to send confirmation of your purchase, and a telephone number in case of technical problems. We will not use your details for any other purpose or pass them on to any third parties.
Tickets have been priced to cater for a varying number of age groups. Concessions priced at £2 are available for Under 16s, students, and senior citizens (60+). You will be required to provide valid identification, including proof of age, before admittance to this event (students will be required to show a valid NUS card or overseas equivalent). To qualify for a concession ticket you must be aged 60+ or under 16 or be in possession of valid student identification on the day your ticket is valid.
Payment is taken securely via PayPal, and is managed by Logistique SMC Ltd, whose name will appear on your card (or PayPal) receipt. None of your card details are passed to Blind 2010 or Logistique during the transaction; they will remain securely with PayPal only.
There will be no administration or booking fee payable.
If you require assistance, please contact the Ticketing Customer Services Team by email.
Conditions of sale
- Tickets shall not be resold or transferred (save as mentioned in (2) below) and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Blind2010.com. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- If more than one ticket is issued to an applicant those tickets may be used only by the applicant and the person intending to accompany that applicant to and at The Championships. The provision of such ticket by an applicant to such person without payment shall not contravene (1) above.
- Tickets are issued subject to Conditions of Entry established by the Championship from time to time and the Championship shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder in reasonable circumstances and shall give written reasons if requested.
- Any ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at The Championships will be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action.
- Tickets remain the property of the Championship at all times.
Resale of tickets
You are reminded that you must not re-sell any tickets that you purchase.
Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 (as amended) makes it a criminal offence "for an unauthorised person to sell, or offer for sale, a ticket for a designated football match in any public place or place to which the public has access or, in the course of a trade or business, in any other place".
This website confirms the above ticket information. We make every effort to be accurate; however there may be changes, cancellations or postponements announced and you should regularly check this site, and in particular the fixtures page for details of any such changes, cancellation or postponements.
If you are unable to use the ticket(s) issued to you, please contact the ticketing team by email prior to the day of the games. You may claim a refund of the face value of the ticket, subject to an administration fee of £2.00 per application. More than one ticket can be refunded per application, but the refund will be payable to the person submitting the refund application. To claim a refund, you must send the ticket with your name and address in block capitals to the address below, making sure that it arrives no later than seven days before the date stated on the ticket:
Blind 2010, Innovation Forum, Salford University Business Park, Frederick Road, Salford, M6 6AR