About the competing nations
Qualifying for Blind 2010 was completed when China won the Asian Championship in December (read more »), and so the final confirmed list of teams is:
- England (hosts);
- Argentina (holders);
- France (European qualifiers);
- Spain (European qualifiers);
- Greece (European qualifiers);
- Brazil (South American qualifiers);
- Colombia (South American qualifiers);
- China (Asian qualifiers);
- Japan (Asian qualifiers);
- South Korea (Asian qualifiers);
The teams will be drawn into two groups of five and play the other teams in their group to determine who will face who in the knockout phase. The draw for the group stages will take place on Monday April 12 at 1.30pm UK time.
Further information about the competing teams, including squad lists and qualification routes, will be available prior to the event.